2363 Forest Drive, Blind Bay, BCMLS®#: 10180048
- Property Value$374,900
- Property Address2363 Forest Drive, Shuswap Lake Estates, Blind Bay, BC, V0E 1H2, Canada
- TypeHouse and part basement
- ParkingDouble Garage
- Year Built1984 - Approx.
- Taxes$2,018 - $1811.00
- Living Area2,252 sq.ft.
- Lot Size Area0.30 acres
- Bathrooms2 full & 1 half
2363 Forest Drive, Shuswap Lake Estates, Blind Bay, BC, V0E 1H2, Canada
Looking for an amazing yard? Look no further as this yard offers it all - fenced back yard with access through the large gate, extensive rock work through-out the property, bridge walkway, beautiful newer gazebo to enjoy relaxing in the back yard and an arbor for the grapes. Huge covered deck that wraps around the home with sliding glass doors from the master bedroom and dining room. Second bedroom has private deck overlooking the back yard. Oversized double garage with workbench area. Open the double front entry doors into a spacious foyer. The main floor boasts beautiful wood burning rock fireplace, dining room with sliding glass doors onto deck, oak kitchen with lots of cabinets and eating area and door onto huge covered deck, master bedroom with sliding doors onto deck & 2 piece ensuite, 2 more bedrooms on the main and main bathroom with double sinks. The walk-out basement is fully finished and features large rec/family room, den, bath and laundry. Updates over the last few years include outside paint, gazebo and stairs to back decks and partial inside trim. There is a peck-a-boo lake view off the deck. Living room window has an electric roll shutter. Located in popular Shuswap Lake Estates. Walk to shopping and golf. Short drive to lake.
* 0.30 park like and private property - chain linked fenced yard with large gate for access, newer 11x11 gazebo, arbor for grapes, bridge walkway, garden shed, rock patio area, extensive rock work throughout the property
* Corner lot with no neighbor on one side and no neighbor behind at the present time
* Includes fridge, stove, dishwasher, built-in microwave, washer and dryer
* 24x28 garage with workbench area
* Central Vac, Electric rollshutter on livingroom window, Wood burning fireplace
* Roof approx. 2008
* Gazebo approx. 2018 ($6000.00)
* Newer stairs off back deck both sides
* Seconds away to Championship Golf Course, clubhouse and restaurant
* Walk to shopping and many amenities
* Short drive to Shuswap lake
ALL INFORMATION IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE - BUYER TO VERIFY IF DEEMED IMPORTANT.
Listing Provided By
RE/MAX Shuswap Realty Ltd.
- Linda Clarke
- Phone: 250-832-7051
- Mobile: 250-833-6711
- Toll-free: 1-888-676-2435
- Fax: 250-832-2777
- Email: email@example.com
- RE/MAX Shuswap
- 1111 Lakeshore Drive S.W.
- Salmon Arm, BC
- V1E 4E1