2650 Centennial Drive, Blind Bay, BCMLS®#: 10180048
- Property Value$509,000
- Property Address2650 Centennial Drive, Shuswap Lake Estates, Blind Bay, BC, V0E 1H, Canada
- TypeRancher with walkout basement
- BasementFull, Partially Finished
- ParkingTandem Double Garage
- Year Built2000
- Taxes$2,018 - $2321.00
- Living Area2,670 sq.ft.
- Lot Size Area0.29 acres
- Bathrooms3 full
2650 Centennial Drive, Shuswap Lake Estates, Blind Bay, BC, V0E 1H, Canada
ONE LOOK WILL DO! This custom home boasts - Quality, Convenience & Comfort. This immaculate rancher with full walk-out basement features no stairs, 9 foot ceiling plus vaulted, wired for satelite and comes with a Golf initiation Membership fee included. Summertime Livin' is easy on the huge lake view deck with n/g bbq outlet for entertaining/summer gatherings or enjoy the covered stamped concrete patio below off the walk-out basement. Don't be fooled by the size of the yard, the fenced back yard is just part of the property and the property goes beyond the fence and is the perfect spot for a garden. The main floor features vaulted ceiling entry, wall of windows looking towards the lake with higher ceilings to enjoy the lake view, beautiful oak doors and open concept Living room, Dining/Kitchen. Main floor also features spacious living room with built-in cabinetry and shelving around the gas fireplace, dining with sliding glass doors onto massive deck, kitchen with lots of cabinets and pantry, master bdrm with ensuite & walk-in closet, second bedroom, main bath with jetted tub plus shower and laundry room conveniently located off the garage with laundry sink & closet. The full walk-out basement has lots of options with 1200 sq. ft. finished AND another 600+ sq. ft. of UNFINISHED space under the garage that has an outside door, roughed-in bathroom and could be finished for extended family, theatre room, workshop or whatever suits your needs. The basement finished area includes bedroom, bath, huge family room & utility/storage room with sink. Central vac, tile roof, ICF Syrofoam foundation and underground sprinklers. Nicely landscaped partially fenced yard. Lots of parking. The double garage has a third bay that could be used to store a boat, workshop area or extra parking. The seller has kept the Shuswap Lake Estates Golf Initiation Membership fee in good standing and the seller is the original owner. Easy walk to Shuswap Lake or Park. Short drive to shopping, golf, marina, public beach & restaurants.
* 1200 sq. ft. finished in the bright walk-out basement plus a large storage/utility room AND Over 600 sq. ft. of unfinished area in the basement with rough-in plumbing for another bathroom
* Double tandem Garage
* Lots of large windows to enjoy natural light & high ceilings
* The seller is the original owner and has kept the SLE Golf Initiation Membership fee in good standing
* Lake views throughout the home and property
* Huge upper deck plus below is a stamped concrete patio off family room in the basement
* Lots of parking
* 9 ft ceilings plus vaulted. Level entry, no stairs main, wired for satellite
* Easy walk to Shuswap Lake & Park
* Championship Golf Course, Grocery Store, Shopping, Marina, Restaurants, Public Beach are all a short drive away
ALL INFORMATION IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE - BUYER TO VERIFY IF DEEMED IMPORTANT.
Listing Provided By
RE/MAX Shuswap Realty Ltd.
- Linda Clarke
- Phone: 250-832-7051
- Mobile: 250-833-6711
- Toll-free: 1-888-676-2435
- Fax: 250-832-2777
- Email: email@example.com
- RE/MAX Shuswap
- 1111 Lakeshore Drive S.W.
- Salmon Arm, BC
- V1E 4E1