2951 - 7th Avenue NE, Salmon Arm, BCMLS®#: 10220228
- Property Value$669,000
- Property Address2951 - 7th Avenue NE, Salmon Arm, BC, V1E 2S7, Canada
- TypeRancher with walkout basement
- BasementFull, Finished
- ParkingDouble Garage
- Year Built2016 - Approx.
- Taxes$2,020- $4559.00
- Living Area3,446 sq.ft.
- Lot Size Area0.15 acres
- Bathrooms4 full
- School DistrictSouth Broadview
2951 - 7th Avenue NE, Salmon Arm, BC, V1E 2S7, Canada
LAKEVIEW! RANCHER! POTENTIAL IN-LAW SUITE! Pride of ownership shines through in this Charming 3400+ sq. ft. rancher with fully finished walk-out basement. This home is absolutely beautiful inside and has lots of extra decorating touches & some built-ins. Main floor boasts 3 bedrooms, master bedroom has a walk-in closet & spa like ensuite with double sinks, free standing soaker tub & seperate shower, large off-white kitchen with stone counter-tops, gas range, pantry, island & S/S appliances, the living room has a n/g fireplace & door onto the back lakeview deck that overlooks the fenced backyard, 2 baths & laundry. The walk-out basement is beautifully finished and features a partially finished kitchen that would lend itself to a in-law suite for extended family, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths (1 with large walk-in shower) & heated floor, office with built-ins, large family room with built-ins & storage room. Central Air, Underground sprinklers, natural gas bbq hook-up on deck. 0.15 acre lot. The home is located within walking distance of schools, parks, rec center, grocery store, restaurants and much more. Don't miss out, call for a viewing today!!!
* Potential in-law suite in basement - cabinets are in and there is a hook-up for a stove OR dryer
* 3 bedrooms on the main floor, 2 bedrooms in basement, 4 bathrooms - Large walk-in shower in basement
* Lots of special decorating touches i.e. wallpaper, ship lap, feature walls
* Office in basement with built-ins, Family room in basement with built-ins
* Open concept on main floor
* Fully finished walk-out basement with great floor plan and finishings
* Underground sprinklers, natural gas BBQ outlet on deck, basement baths have heated floors
* Fenced back yard
* Deck with lakeview
* Walk to schools, rec center, parks, restaurants, grocery store and many amenities
ALL INFORMATION IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE - BUYER TO VERIFY IF DEEMED IMPORTANT.
Listing Provided By
- Linda Clarke
- Phone: 250-832-7051
- Mobile: 250-833-6711
- Toll-free: 1-888-676-2435
- Fax: 250-832-2777
- Email: email@example.com
- RE/MAX Shuswap
- 1111 Lakeshore Drive S.W.
- Salmon Arm, BC
- V1E 4E1